
HUVAYDO HOTEL Tashkent: Your Luxurious Uzbek Escape Awaits!
HUVAYDO HOTEL Tashkent: My Over-the-Top Uzbek Escape (Spoiler: I Loved It!)
Okay, buckle up, because I'm about to spill the Uzbek tea on the HUVAYDO HOTEL in Tashkent. Forget your sanitized, corporate reviews – this is the real deal. I went in expecting luxury, and I got a full-blown sensory explosion of comfort, beauty, and surprisingly, a few unexpected chuckles along the way.
(Quick SEO note for the search engines: HUVAYDO HOTEL Tashkent, Luxury Hotel Tashkent, Uzbekistan Hotels, Accessible Hotels Tashkent, Best Hotels Tashkent, Spa Hotel Tashkent, Family-Friendly Hotel Tashkent)
First Impressions & Accessibility:
Finding the HUVAYDO was easy, even after a truly epic flight delay (thanks, modern air travel!). As I arrived, I immediately noticed… well, first of all, the car park is free of charge. Score! And it's on-site, which is clutch after wrestling with luggage. The 24-hour front desk was a godsend because, let's be honest, arriving at 3 a.m. after a 14-hour flight, you need a human, stat. Thankfully, the staff was incredibly welcoming, even though my brain felt like scrambled eggs.
Now, accessibility. This is important! And I'm happy to say, the HUVAYDO seems to be taking things seriously. I didn’t conduct a full-blown accessibility audit, but they had facilities for disabled guests and an elevator. More importantly, the general vibe felt accommodating. Accessibility is a huge plus in my book. Seriously, hotels that get this right are worth their weight in saffron (more on that later).
Rooms: My Personal Haven (and That Bed!)
Let's talk rooms. Oh, the rooms! Mine was a haven of plushness. First off, the air conditioning was a lifesaver, because Tashkent can get toasty. The blackout curtains were my best friend, allowing me to sleep off that jet lag. (You know, the one that hits you like a rogue Uzbek taxi driver.)
My room had everything: **air conditioning, a desk, a *seating area*, *complimentary tea & coffee*, *free bottled water* (and that's important because the tap water.. well, let's just say, trust the bottled stuff), satellite/cable channels, Wi-Fi [free] – and it worked. (Major win!) Daily housekeeping. The bathroom… oh, the bathroom. Bathtub and a separate shower! Plus, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, and even complimentary toiletries. The in-room safe box gave me peace of mind, especially after remembering my passport.
But the bed… the bed… it was a cloud. A fluffy, supportive, sleep-inducing cloud. The extra-long bed was an absolute dream (and I'm a fidgety sleeper!). I'm pretty sure I spent the first 24 hours just horizontal. It was truly magnificent.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Adventure (with a Side of "Oops!")
The restaurants at the HUVAYDO are worth a mention, big time. They serve both Asian cuisine and International cuisine, including Western breakfast, which I particularly enjoyed. The breakfast [buffet] was impressive — a glorious spread of everything from fresh fruits, pastries, and a dizzying array of options. A la carte options were also available. They had restaurants, a coffee shop, and a snack bar. A poolside bar was a nice touch.
Here’s where the "Oops!" moment comes in. On my first night, fueled by exhaustion and a thirst for adventure (and maybe a little too much free wine at happy hour), I ordered room service. I was so hungry, I just ordered the first thing that looked good. Let me tell you: I ordered the Soup! I don't know why, but it's burned into my memory. It wasn't the best, but it was a charming moment - a perfectly imperfect experience.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Blissful Indulgence
Okay, listen, the spa at the HUVAYDO is a MUST. My aching muscles (thanks again, flight!) were crying out for mercy. I opted for a massage… which was heavenly. I mean, pure, unadulterated bliss. The sauna, steamroom, and swimming pool (indoor and outdoor) made it even better. They even had body scrubs and body wraps. It felt like I was melting into a puddle of pure relaxation. Honestly, I could have spent the entire trip just lounging by the pool with a view.
Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind in a Pandemic World
Let’s be real, safety is paramount right now. The HUVAYDO gets top marks here. They’ve got the whole shebang: daily disinfection in common areas, hand sanitizer everywhere, and staff trained in safety protocol. They use anti-viral cleaning products, offered room sanitization opt-out available (if you're into that), and things like safe dining setup and individually-wrapped food options. Feels clean and safe.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter
This is where the HUVAYDO shines. They’ve thought of it all! Currency exchange, a concierge who can arrange anything. Luggage storage is helpful if you're like me and need to freshen up after your flight. Laundry service, a dry cleaning, and a convenience store! They have cashless payment service and even offer food delivery. They really have it all.
For the Kids:
I didn't travel with kids, but the family/child-friendly atmosphere (including babysitting service and kids meal) indicates a very hospitable setting for parents.
Getting Around:
Airport transfer made arriving and departing a breeze. They also offer taxi service and valet parking.
The Verdict & My Offer:
Look, if you're looking for a luxurious escape in Tashkent, the HUVAYDO HOTEL is worth every penny. It's a place where you can truly unwind, indulge, and experience the beauty of Uzbekistan without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
But wait, there's more!
My Exclusive Offer Just For You!
Book your stay at the HUVAYDO HOTEL through this link (insert your affiliate link here – if you have one) and use the code "UZBEKISTANESCAPE" for a complimentary… (drumroll)… 30-minute massage at the spa! This is a limited-time offer, so don't miss out!
Here's Why You Should Book Now:
- Luxurious Rooms: Escape to an oasis of comfort with the coziest beds in Tashkent.
- World-Class Spa: Unwind with rejuvenating treatments and melt away your stress.
- Exquisite Dining: Savor delicious cuisine and satisfy your taste buds.
- Unbeatable Location: Explore the vibrant city of Tashkent with ease.
- Unmatched Hospitality: Experience the warmth and attentiveness of the HUVAYDO HOTEL staff.
- Accessible Options: Ensure your comfort and convenience with easy access.
Don't delay! Book your Uzbek adventure at the HUVAYDO HOTEL today and experience the magic for yourself! (And tell them I sent you!)
Scarlet Fever in Indore? Playsales' Shocking Revelation!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly polished travel itinerary. This is the unvarnished, slightly sweaty, gloriously imperfect chronicle of my HUVAYDO HOTEL IN TASHKENT, UZBEKISTAN adventure. Prepare for a ride.
Arrival - Day 1: Tashkent Tango and Taxi Regrets
7:00 AM (give or take an hour, thanks, jet lag): Landed in Tashkent. Or, more accurately, stumbled out of the surprisingly empty plane. The airport? Not exactly what I'd call "modern." More like a time capsule to the late Soviet era. Found by my driver! I was not expecting that! 🤪
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM (Transportation): The Taxi guy! I was immediately thrown by the way he sped around the Airport. The "taxi" situation. Negotiating in broken Uzbek (mostly "Spasibo!" and a lot of pointing) was an exercise in futility. Ended up paying what felt like a king's ransom for the ride to the HUVAYDO HOTEL. Note to self: Pre-book transport next time. And maybe learn some actual phrases.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM (Hotel Check-in/Settling In): HUVAYDO HOTEL. Ahhh, finally. After the Taxi I was so relieved. Got my room (thank goodness it wasn't facing the street, the noise probably would be the most annoying thing about my entire vacation!). The room was… well, let's call it "functional." Clean, which is the most important thing! But the decor screamed "early 2000s hotel room." The bedspread was a crime against design, but after the journey I did not care. I was tired and happy to be in the room.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (First meal, First Impressions): Buffet Breakfast. Oh, the breakfast! I wasn't expecting it to be great. More like "eat-it-and-shut-up" type of breakfast. The bread was okay. Tried a local pastry, which was so oily that I think it's still digesting. But the tea? Wonderful. Very simple, simple, simple. A good start to the day!
10:00 AM - Midday (City exploration - Chorsu Bazaar): Chorsu Bazaar. The smells, the chaos, the people! It was sensory overload in the best possible way. Mountains of dried fruits, spices that could probably resurrect the dead, and enough clothing to clothe a small army. Got COMPLETELY lost. I should have been worried, but I wasn't. I bought a gorgeous silk scarf that I probably overpaid for, but I don't care. It’s beautiful and I love it.
Midday - Afternoon (Lunch/Slight Emotional Breakdown): Lunch at a small restaurant near the bazaar. Ordered something I thought was a chicken kebab based on some pointing and enthusiastic nodding. Nope. Turns out it was lamb intestine kebab. Yes, you read that right. It was… an experience. Let's just say, it took some serious mental gymnastics and a lot of mint tea to recover. Briefly considered running back to the hotel and crying. Didn’t. Kept on going.
Afternoon - Evening (City exploration - Independence Square): Independence Square. A vast, imposing space. The history of the city is reflected in the architecture. I was mesmerized by the sheer scale of it all. It was really nice. Felt a pang of loneliness, like that I wanted to share this with somebody I liked.
Evening - Dinner/Bedtime: Dinner. Back at the hotel, because I was DONE. Ate a very safe, very bland vegetable soup. Fell face-first into bed at 9 pm. Jet lag is a cruel mistress.
Day 2: Samarkand Dreams and Sausage-Shaped Snacks
- Morning (Transportation/Train Drama): Woke up ridiculously early. Had a train to Samarkand. It was supposed to be the highlight. The train was clean, modern, and the scenery was breathtaking. The perfect start for a day of travelling.
- Morning (Samarkand stop - Registan Square): Registan Square. I can't even describe it. It's like stepping into a fairytale. The madrassahs, the turquoise domes… Wow. I have never seen anything like it. Spent hours just wandering around, mouth agape (and probably annoying everyone with my constant photo taking).
- Afternoon (Samarkand exploration - Shopping/Food): Ate at a local restaurant, very similar to the one I went to the day before. The food was better, but it was still a challenge, especially with the language barrier.. Found some amazing spices and a beautiful handcrafted plate. The plate was heavy, but I need to bring it. A big souvenir is a must.
- Afternoon (Back to Tashkent): Train back to Tashkent. I was exhausted, but still buzzing from the wonders of Samarkand.
- Evening (Hotel Time): Back at the hotel. Ate instant noodles in my room. No regrets.
Day 3: The Bathhouse Breakdown and a Final Meal (Mostly Clean)
- Morning (Visiting a bathhouse): Decided to try a traditional Uzbek bathhouse (Hamam). Huge mistake. Turns out, I am not built for the full-body scrub. The woman who was scrubbing me was probably a professional. I don't know. I felt a moment of panic, as I was covered in soapy stuff. It was an experience, let's just leave it at that.
- Afternoon (Shopping): Wandered around the city. Enjoyed the last hours in Tashkent.
- Evening (Hotel): Checked out. Ate at the hotel. The food was still bland. No, wait…it wasn’t bland! I just wanted to leave.
Post-Trip Thoughts (aka The Rambling Part)
- The Good: Uzbekistan is stunning. The people are incredibly kind, even if you can’t communicate very well. The history is fascinating. The colors! The architecture! The memories.
- The Bad: The food (sometimes), the language barrier (always), and the jet lag (still feeling it). The taxi experience.
- Quirky Observation: The Uzbeks LOVE ice cream. Seriously. I saw people eating it everywhere, all the time, regardless of the temperature.
- Emotional Reaction: This trip was a rollercoaster. Joy, frustration, awe, and the occasional existential crisis. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
- Would I go back? Absolutely. I'd go back tomorrow. Maybe I'd learn more Uzbek. Maybe I’d be better prepared for the lamb intestine kebab. But I would go back. Because even the messy parts were beautiful.
And with that, I bid you farewell, fellow adventurers. Go forth, explore, and embrace the glorious chaos of travel. Don't be afraid to get lost, get uncomfortable, and get a little messy. That’s where the real stories are. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a nap.
Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Stay at Gorges de l'Herault's Park & Suites Village!
HUVAYDO HOTEL Tashkent: Your Luxurious Uzbek Escape - (But Is It REALLY?) FAQs
Okay, so, what's the deal with this "Luxury" thing? Is the HUVAYDO Hotel *actually* luxurious? I'm talking real-deal, not just shiny surfaces...
Alright, let's rip the band-aid off. "Luxury" is a slippery fish, isn't it? At the HUVAYDO, it's... *mostly* there. The lobby? Seriously impressive. That chandelier? I swear, I spent a good five minutes just staring at it, convinced I'd wandered into a movie set. The rooms? Generally, yes, pretty darn nice. Big, comfy beds, fancy toiletries. But here's where it gets real. The *consistency* of the luxury? That's the rub. One day the hot water flows like a river, the next… well, let's just say I had to embrace an ice-cold, slightly existential shower experience. And don't get me STARTED on the Wi-Fi. Picture dial-up, circa 1998. So, luxurious? Yes, with the caveat that you might need to embrace a little Uzbek patience. Which, honestly, is probably a good life lesson anyway.
Breakfast. The most important meal, right? What's the HUVAYDO's breakfast situation like? And is there coffee? Please, please, tell me there's coffee.
Coffee. Oh, the coffee. Let's just say my morning ritual involved a dramatic walk to the breakfast buffet with a single-minded focus: caffeination. The coffee situation? Variable. Sometimes it’s strong, flavorful, and gets you right. Other times…. Well, let’s just call it “brown-ish water.” But! The food itself? Pretty solid. A decent selection of local pastries (try the samsa!), eggs cooked to order, and the usual international suspects. One morning, there was this amazing honey. Seriously, I think I single-handedly depleted their honey supply. I might have gotten a few side-eyes from a particularly well-dressed woman, but the honey? Worth it. Just be prepared for a little… wait for it… *cultural* immersion. Pace yourself. It can get crowded, especially around the omelet station. And the staff? Bless their hearts, they are genuinely trying, but English skills can be… well, “emerging.” Just smile, point, and embrace the chaos. It's part of the charm, I swear!
Is the location good? Is it easy to get to the main sights around Tashkent?
Location, location, location! HUVAYDO's is pretty decent. It's in a somewhat central area that's easy to get around from, and not too far from the city's highlights. You'll find yourself using taxis a lot (more on that later, oh boy...), but generally, you're not stuck in the outer reaches of the city. Some places are a fair walk, especially if you're like me and think you'll *totally* walk to that museum. You won't. Trust me. Take a taxi. Or use a ride-hailing app, if you can get it to work (Wi-Fi, remember?). It's not *perfectly* central, but it's certainly not terrible.
Speaking of taxis... How do taxis work in Tashkent? Any tips or warnings?
Taxis. Ah, yes. The bane of my existence, and also my greatest source of entertainment in Tashkent. Here's the deal: official taxis exist, but they're not always the most *convenient* option. You'll see guys with cars waiting, often waving you down. ALWAYS negotiate the price BEFORE you get in. Seriously. *Always*. Know the approximate fare beforehand – ask the hotel, use a map – and stick to your guns. Things can get… *interesting*. I had one driver, a guy with a booming laugh and a car that sounded like a rusty washing machine, try to charge me three times the going rate. I, after a moment of stunned silence, simply got out and walked. He chased after me, yelling something in Uzbek, which I *think* was an apology? The moral of the story? Be assertive, know your prices, and don't be afraid to walk. Also, download a translation app. Trust me, you'll need it.
What about the staff? Are they helpful? Friendly? Do they speak English?
The staff... This is where the HUVAYDO truly shines. They are, without exception, incredibly kind. Their hospitality is genuinely warm and welcoming. You can sense they really want you to enjoy your stay. English proficiency varies. Some staff members are fluent, others… less so. But even with the language barrier, they try their best. Lots of smiles, gestures, and a shared willingness to bridge the gap. Honestly, it's part of the charm. I had a problem with my safe in the room. The first person I spoke with couldn't understand my English, but he called someone who could, and within minutes, a technician was in the room, fixing the issue with a smile and a joke. It wasn't seamless, nor was it perfect, but the effort was there. A lot of hotel chains miss that, and this place has it. It was really nice. And they're pretty resourceful - I had to borrow an iron late one night (my fault, don't judge!), and the staff went way above and beyond to find one for me. Definitely some great people, so yeah, very helpful and friendly, but always try to have a little patience.
Are there any restaurants or shops nearby?
Yep, kind of. There are a few restaurants and shops within walking distance, but don't expect a bustling metropolis right outside the door. You'll find a few cafes, a small supermarket or two, and maybe some local shops selling souvenirs. You'll have to take a taxi if you what to get into some of the larger, more 'happening' areas. And the supermarket? Go with an open mind. Some stuff is familiar, some is… not. I once spent a solid fifteen minutes trying to figure out what a particular jar of brightly colored goo was. I didn’t buy it, but the experience was worth it.
I've heard Tashkent is a safe city. True?
Tashkent is generally considered very safe. I can only speak from my own experience, but I never felt threatened or unsafe at any point. I wandered around at night, took taxis (with the aforementioned precautions!), and interacted with locals without any issues. Of course, use common sense, be aware of your surroundings, and don't flash expensive jewelry. But in terms of safety, I felt very comfortable there.
Anything else I should know before staying at the HUVAYDO? Any hidden gems or quirks?
Oh, yes. A few things. FirstSnooze And Stay

