
Escape to Paradise: Icha Rooms' Transpark Cibubur Oasis Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Icha Rooms' Transpark Cibubur Oasis Awaits! - A Thorough Dive (and a Few Rants!)
Okay, folks, let's be real. Trying to find a decent hotel in the Cibubur area can feel like navigating a minefield of "meh." But then, ding ding ding! Icha Rooms’ Transpark Cibubur Oasis pops up, promising…well, paradise. So, I, your intrepid reviewer (who also happens to love a good rant and a comfy bed) decided to check it out. This isn't your average dry, bullet-point review. This is going to be messy, honest, and hopefully, actually useful for you. Buckle up.
First off: Accessibility. And this is where things get a tiny bit tricky. The listing claims "Facilities for disabled guests," which is fantastic, but the specifics are…well, vague. I didn’t personally require full wheelchair accessibility, but I was on the lookout for cues. Elevators are present (essential!), so that’s a big plus. The lobby seemed generally accessible, but I didn’t see super-obvious signage directing to accessible rooms specifically. This is a HUGE area for improvement, Icha Rooms! Please be clear about your accessibility features. Verdict: Needs more detail, but initial impressions are promising… with a healthy dose of skepticism.
Getting Around is pretty straightforward, at least. The hotel offers free parking (thank goodness – those city parking fees are brutal!), valet parking (fancy!), and a car power charging station (bonus for the eco-conscious!). Taxi service is readily available too, and the airport transfer is a lifesaver if you're flying in.
Now, for the Rooms themselves, because let's face it, that's where the magic (or misery) happens. Let me just say, the promise of "Paradise" is definitely in play. Here's a breakdown, because I stayed in one of their swankier rooms:
Absolutely Awesome!
- Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms! – Listen, I am practically addicted to the internet. This is a MUST. And it actually worked!
- Air Conditioning: Yep, crucial in that Indonesian heat.
- Coffee/Tea Maker: Essential for my caffeine fix. And the complimentary tea was a nice touch.
- Free Bottled Water: Hydration is key! (Especially after my adventures in the spa – more on that later.)
- Mini Bar: Perfect for a cheeky late-night snack (or something stronger…).
- Desk & Laptop Workspace: You can work from there.
- Blackout Curtains: Slept like a baby!
- Bathroom Features: The separate shower/bathtub combo was GREAT.
Things that were present but didn’t quite hit the spot:
- Interconnecting room(s) available: For families with kids, this is a major boon. Not relevant to me.
- Extra long bed: Which might be amazing for a tall person.
- Bathtub: Because I prefer showers anyway!
- Additional Toilet: Why?
Missing, but not dealbreakers:
- Pets: Not a pet person, so N/A.
Quirky observations:
- The room was impeccably clean. Seriously, like surgical-grade clean. I almost felt bad messing it up! But that's a great testament to the Rooms Sanitization process.
- The decor was fresh and modern, although I wish there was more artwork/personality.
- There was a scale. Always makes me want to eat less delicious things.
The overall room experience was fantastic! The Cleanliness and Safety was a major priority for the hotel, which is super reassuring, especially nowadays. I saw signs of Anti-viral cleaning products being used, and the staff seemed diligent about protocols. Rooms sanitized between stays gave me peace of mind.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: This is where Icha Rooms really shines! They've got a plethora of options, from Asian Breakfast (yum!) to Western Cuisine in Restaurant. I loved their restaurant was a Vegetarian restaurant, a huge plus in my book. The Asian cuisine in restaurant was especially good. There's also a Bar and a Poolside bar, perfect for a cocktail (or three) while you soak up the sun. I especially enjoyed the Coffee shop.
- My Foodie Adventure: I took advantage of the Room service [24-hour] several times. I was working late and found it very convenient. The late-night menu was surprisingly extensive, and the food arrived promptly and was delicious. The Bottle of water was included, which I thought was a nice touch!
- The buffet: As a lover of food, I thoroughly enjoyed the Breakfast buffet. The buffet had a great variety of choices, which was a treat for a foodie like me.
Ways to Relax: Okay, this is where things got really interesting. They have a full-on Spa/sauna! The Spa itself was incredible. You've got all the usual suspects: Massage (needed!), Body wrap, Body scrub… the works. I'm not a huge spa person, but I was feeling stressed, and the masseuse worked miracles. I'm serious, I walked in a tense, knotted mess, and walked out a newly minted, Zen master. The Foot bath was also a blissful addition. And after all the massages, I could relax in the Sauna. The Pool with view was pretty spectacular. As were the Swimming pool and the Swimming pool [outdoor].
Fitness Center: The Gym/fitness was well-equipped if you're into that kind of thing. (I glanced in, nodded respectfully, and headed back to the spa. Priorities, people!).
Things to Do: They also offer some extra services like Babysitting service (for the kids, in case you need a bit of alone time), and Shrine for a nice little prayer.
Services and Conveniences:
- Essential Conveniences: They have all the basics covered: Daily housekeeping, laundry service, concierge, cash withdrawal, safe deposit boxes.
- Cool Perks: I loved the Gift/souvenir shop and the Convenience store – perfect for picking up forgotten essentials.
- Business Traveler Stuff: They offer Business facilities and Meeting/banquet facilities, which looked pretty slick. I could see this being a good place for a business trip.
For the Kids: I didn't travel with children, but I saw that they are Family/child friendly. Plus, they have Kids facilities, and Babysitting service.
Cleanliness and safety: The hotel really took these two very seriously and it was apparent in every detail.
- Anti-viral cleaning products
- Daily disinfection in common areas
- First aid kit
- Hand sanitizer
- Hygiene certification
- Individually-wrapped food options
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter
- Professional-grade sanitizing services
- Rooms sanitized between stays
- Safe dining setup
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Sterilizing equipment
Internet:
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (Did I mention that? It's important!)
- Internet access
- Internet [LAN]
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Final Verdict:
Honestly? I was impressed. Icha Rooms' Transpark Cibubur Oasis isn't perfect. It could definitely refine it's accessibility details, but overall, it's a solid choice. The rooms are comfortable, the food is fantastic, the spa is heavenly, and the staff are friendly and helpful. It's a great option for a weekend getaway, a business trip, or just a chance to escape the madness of Jakarta.
My Emotional Rating:
- Room Comfort: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Food: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Spa: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Seriously, go get a massage!)
- Accessibility Information: ⭐⭐
- Overall: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Now, for the Offer!
Tired of the same old hotel routine? Craving an escape? Treat yourself to paradise at Icha Rooms' Transpark Cibubur Oasis! Book your stay now and get a complimentary spa treatment of your choice (up to a certain value) and 20% off all food and beverage purchases! That's right, relax, rejuvenate, and indulge without breaking the bank. But hurry, this offer is only valid for a limited time. Click here to book your escape today! Don't miss out on this chance to experience the best Cibubur has to offer. Just remember, book ahead, get your spa time! And maybe, just maybe, I'll see you there!
Bibione Paradise Found: Stunning 1-Bedroom Condo at Ippocampo!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's tightly-wound travel itinerary. This is… well, this is my attempt to conquer Transpark Cibubur and Icha Rooms in Jakarta. Prepare for some questionable decisions, a healthy dose of "I'm-not-sure-what-I'm-doing," and the lingering scent of instant coffee (probably).
The "Surviving Jakarta & Transpark: A Messy Adventure by Yours Truly" Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Jakarta – And the Great Hotel Room Hunt Begins (or, "Why Did I Book This So Late?!")
- Morning (like, 7 AM, because jet lag loves to taunt me): Land at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK). Okay, first things first, breathe. Jakarta is… intense. The humidity slaps you in the face the second you step out of the air conditioning. Grab a taxi. Negotiating the price? A sport. I swear I got ripped off by like, 50,000 rupiah, but honestly, after a 20-hour flight, I just wanted to get somewhere.
- Mid-Morning (Praying to the Hotel Gods): Finally reach Icha Rooms. I’m praying the room is the size of a shoebox. Turns out… it's a slightly nicer shoebox. It's clean, though! And the air conditioning works, which is a win in my book. Now, the REAL drama begins. The internet is dodgy. Okay, let's just accept that and start the coffee brewing.
- Lunch (because hunger is a powerful motivator): Okay, I went exploring! Finding any sort of reliable food felt like an act of providence. Found a warung (local eatery) and ordered nasi goreng. Simple, yet satisfying, and didn't bankrupt me. Success!
- Afternoon (The Great Rest Hour): Nap time. I’ve never been good at staying awake on flights, and I have the bags under my eyes to prove it.
- Evening - Time to Face the Music: What to do? The Transpark. Is it worth venturing into that chaos now? I was thinking, maybe. But the thought of the traffic in the evening puts me off. Also, I'm not very well. Maybe later. Time to order room service and watch a movie.
Day 2: Transpark Cibubur - The Day I Nearly Lost My Stomach (and Possibly My Mind)
- Morning (Transpark, Here We Come!): Ok, so, after a surprisingly restful night, I psych myself up for Transpark Cibubur. I mean, I'm calling this the main event! Get ready for a full-on sensory overload because I was not ready. The place is immense. Think a shopping mall, but instead of shops, it’s packed with rollercoasters, indoor water parks, and enough screaming children to make your ears bleed.
- Mid-Morning (Fear and Rollercoasters – My Worst Nightmare): First ride: The roller coaster. Mistake. Huge, massive mistake. I am not a rollercoaster person. All I wanted was a quiet, gentle carousel, something that I could sit quietly on. So, naturally, I ended up on something that felt like it was trying to eject me from the seat. Screaming. Definitely screaming. My stomach is doing things that would make a contortionist jealous. I'm pretty sure I aged five years on that singular ride. And the worst part? The line wasn't worth it.
- Lunch (Fueling the Fear with Fried Food): Where else? The food courts. Cheap. Greasy. Deliciously, regretfully, delicious. Fried chicken, rice, and enough sugary drinks to fuel a small army. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing keeping me from collapsing.
- Afternoon (The Water Park - Regretting Every Single Decision): The indoor water park calls. I’m sure I'll be fine. Sure. Yeah. My swimsuit is starting to chafe. I'm pretty sure I swallowed half the pool water trying to survive the wave machine.
- Evening (Collapse and Reflect): Back at Icha Rooms. Showered, changed. I'm alive! Seriously though, that was tiring! I'm pretty sure I walked more than I've walked in the last year. So tired that I just want to sleep. Ordering room service and watching a movie.
- Evening (Reflections from the Bed): Okay, so Transpark was… an experience. Would I do it again? Maybe. But next time, I'm bringing a helmet and a therapist.
Day 3: Jakarta Exploration – A Glimpse of Culture (and Dodging Motorbikes)
- Morning (Feeling the Burn - Physically and Figuratively): My legs ache. The memories of the rollercoaster still haunt me. Today, I'm aiming for something a little less… intense. Maybe some Indonesian culture, as opposed to being tossed like a ragdoll on a giant, metal contraption.
- Mid-Morning (The Old Town): Off to Kota Tua, Jakarta's Old Town. This place is full of charm. I mean, it's a little chaotic, but the colonial architecture is beautiful. I wander the cobblestone streets, stopping for street food – delicious martabak this time around. dodging motorbikes is still a sport.
- Lunch (Street Food Survival of the Fittest): More street food! This time, it's the local delicacy, sate. I'm starting to feel like a Jakarta native, though I'm probably still glaringly obvious.
- Afternoon (The National Museum and more): Exploring the National Museum – wow. So much history, so many artifacts (and a welcome escape from the heat).
- Evening (Farewell Dinner): The last meal in Jakarta. Trying some Indonesian cuisine. I go out to a traditional restaurant and try some local dishes.
- Evening (The "Almost Missed My Flight" Dash): Head to the airport. Traffic, of course, is a nightmare. Stressed. I think I’ll make it. Boarding now, finally. Bye Jakarta!
Final Thoughts:
Jakarta? A whirlwind. Transpark? A challenge. Icha Rooms? Perfectly fine. Did I survive? Yes. Would I do it all again? Maybe. Next time, I'm bringing earplugs, a good book, and a pre-booked taxi. And maybe, just maybe, I'll skip the rollercoasters entirely.
This is just a snapshot of my trip. Real life, as messy and unpredictable as it is. It’s been exhausting, thrilling, and ultimately, unforgettable. I hope I survived, but I'm sure I'll have the best memories of this trip, and it’s worth it.
Jakarta Luxury: Unwind in this Stunning 2BR Travelio Park Grande Oasis!
Escape to Paradise? More Like... Escape to *Reality* (and Maybe Paradise Later): Icha Rooms' Transpark Cibubur FAQ
Okay, so "Escape to Paradise"... Sounds a *little* dramatic, doesn't it? What *actually* is this Icha Rooms Transpark Cibubur place?
Alright, alright, dial down the ukulele music. Icha Rooms at Transpark Cibubur... it's essentially a hotel, right? But with a theme park attached. Think like a mini-Disneyland, but Indonesian-style. They've got a water park, some rides, a shopping mall... the whole shebang. The *Icha Rooms* part is where you ostensibly sleep. I say ostensibly because, let's be honest, after all that splashing and screaming, you're probably going to pass out the second your head hits the pillow. My head certainly did!
Is it REALLY a good idea to go with kids? My sanity is already hanging by a thread...
*Deep breath.* Okay, if you're the kind of parent who thrives on structured chaos and doesn't mind the occasional "Mom! He touched my food!" shriek, then yes. It's designed for kids. It's *built* for kids. My kids, bless their hearts, went absolutely BONKERS for the water park. We're talking full-on, no-holds-barred, chlorine-soaked joy. But... and there's always a but, isn't there? Be prepared. Bring extra snacks. And possibly a miniature therapist in your bag. I'm not kidding. One of mine had a meltdown because a balloon popped. A *balloon.* The things we survive as parents...
The Rooms! Are they actually... nice? Or just, you know, functional?
Okay, the rooms... they're... fine. "Functional" is the operative word. Don't expect the Four Seasons. Think more "clean and serviceable." My room felt a little cramped with the kids and all our stuff. I mean, where do you put all those dripping swimsuits? The bathroom was… adequate, thankfully, the shower *worked*. The bed was comfortable enough to collapse in after a day of theme park madness, though I swear I heard the springs creaking at one point. Look, you're not there to spend quality time in your room, are you? You're there to be blasted by water cannons. That's the goal.
Let's talk *food*. What's the culinary situation like at Transpark? Will my stomach survive?
The food situation? Well... again, it's... *fine*. There's a decent variety of options. You've got your Indonesian staples, some Western stuff like burgers and pizza, and the ubiquitous food court offerings that can vary wildly in quality. I'm not going to lie, I’m a bit of a food snob. I survived primarily on fried rice and the occasional (questionable) ice cream. Pack some emergency snacks. You'll thank me later. I seriously considered sending out for better food...
The Waterpark, huh? Is it as cool as it looks in the pictures? And is drowning a real risk?
The water park is… the main event. Absolutely. I mean, it’s what you’re paying for. The slides are exhilarating, the wave pool is fun, and there are plenty of areas for smaller kids. As for the drowning risk… Well, there are lifeguards (thank God). They seem pretty attentive. I saw a few incidents that made my heart leap into my throat, but all were swiftly handled. But. *But.* Keep an eye on your kids. Seriously. Hold their hands. Don't get distracted by your phone (guilty). It's a lot of water and a lot of people. Stay vigilant. We had a blast, but it's a LOT of wet, slippery fun and a bit overwhelming. And the sun - don't forget sunscreen! Or you'll be as red as a lobster.
What about the other activities? Rides? Shopping? Tell me EVERYTHING!
Okay, let's see. The rides… your typical theme park fare. A few roller coasters, some carousels, the spinning teacups that always make me feel vaguely ill. The shopping mall… well, it's a mall. It has shops. You can buy things. I mostly browsed while the kids (mostly) played in the arcade, which was a pit of noisy distraction where I had to wrestle my kid from a claw machine that was *clearly* rigged. It was glorious. There are shows and performances. Honestly, the kids were too hyped for the water park to care for the details. Honestly, I didn't either.
Parking. How is it? Is it a nightmare? Because my driving skills are already questionable...
Parking… *sigh*. It's… well, it's a theme park. So, yes. It can be a bit of a nightmare. Especially on the weekends and holidays. Be prepared to circle a few times. I suggest you bring a friend with you who can guide you; I did. Or Uber/Grab – which is probably a better idea after you’ve been waterparked all day. Seriously, avoid the parking. Save your sanity.
My kid has a meltdown every five minutes. Is this place going to be a total disaster?
Look, let's be honest: your kid *probably* will have a meltdown. It's just the law of theme parks. Overstimulation, sugar overload, the crushing weight of expectations... it's a recipe for tears. Pack extra snacks (seriously.) Distraction techniques are your friend. Embrace the chaos. Don't expect perfection. And remember, you're not alone. I can almost guarantee that someone else's kid is screaming at the exact same time. Commiserate. Bond over shared parental suffering. It's a rite of passage. Honestly, it's survival. Buy them a balloon. It'll pop. It's okay. Let it go.
What's the *best* thing about Icha Rooms at Transpark Cibubur? And is it worth the hassle?
Okay, the *best* thing? Watching my kids' faces light up as they plunged down a water slide. The sheer, unadulterated joy. That moment, seeing that. That's worth any hassle. Watching their eyes widen at the wave pool, screaming with delight. The pure, unadulterated happiness. Is it worth it? Yeah. Absolutely. (At least once. Maybe once a year. Don't tell them I said that. They'll want to go again.) It'sStay Mapped

