Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Asian Greenville Hotel & Resort (Angeles/Clark)

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Asian Greenville Hotel & Resort (Angeles/Clark)

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Asian Greenville Hotel & Resort - A Whirlwind Review for the Uninitiated (and the Easily Impressed)

Okay, folks, buckle up. We're diving headfirst into the opulent vortex that is the Asian Greenville Hotel & Resort in Angeles/Clark. I’m fresh off a stay, and let me tell you, my brain is still trying to process the sheer magnitude of… well, everything. This isn't just a hotel; it's a whole vibe. And honestly, I’m still not entirely sure if I loved it, or if I’m slightly traumatized in the best possible way.

Let's break this down, shall we? First, the SEO stuff. Because, you know, gotta get those clicks. So, if you're searching for luxury hotels Angeles Clark, Clark Freeport Zone hotels, spa resorts Philippines, or even just a decent place to get free wifi Angeles City, LISTEN UP. This might be your paradise…or your gilded cage.

First Impressions & Getting Around:

  • Accessibility: They say they're accessible… but, let’s be real, I didn’t roll in there in a wheelchair. So, I can’t personally vouch. The presence of an elevator is promising. But do they have ramps? I’m not sure. Hope they answer that on their website and maybe some visuals? Gotta be honest.
  • Getting Around (and Finding It): The airport transfer was a lifesaver. Seriously, traffic in this part of the world… yikes. The car park is free of charge (yay!). And there's valet parking, which is great if you want to feel like a baller, because, well, you're at a place called Unbelievable Luxury Awaits. And there's the usual taxi service available.
  • Location: It's in Angeles/Clark – which, for the uninitiated, is a bit of a sprawling area. Finding the hotel? Not a problem, but the area, yeah, expect a bit of a journey.

The Room: A Glimpse into… Well… Something:

Okay, the rooms. Where do I even start? My room was… well, let's call it opulent. Like, "I spent a fortune on this room" opulent. The air conditioning was a blessing (seriously, Philippines heat is no joke), the blackout curtains saved my life from the early morning sun. The bed was enormous - an extra long bed is certainly welcome! The bathrobes were fluffy, the slippers were… slippers. All the basics. Hot water? Check. Free bottled water? Yup.

But there was also the strange, the slightly unsettling. The mirror seemed to multiply the already ridiculous décor. The soundproofing was excellent – maybe a little too excellent? I felt like I could scream into a pillow and no one would hear. The coffee and tea situation? Very handy. Complimentary tea and a *coffee/tea maker made my in-room early mornings a tiny bit bearable.

And what about the free Wi-Fi!? Ah yes. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. I think I have to say that I loved that.

Cleanliness & Safety: The Covid Reality Check

  • Cleanliness & Safety: Given the current climate, the emphasis on hygiene was palpable. They're leaning hard into it.
    • Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
    • Daily disinfection in common areas? Check.
    • Rooms sanitized between stays? You better believe it.
    • Staff trained in safety protocol? I saw the masks. I saw the hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere.
    • Hand sanitizer literally everywhere. It's so pervasive, it feels like a security blanket.
    • Physical distancing of at least 1 meter. They try. But crowds, right?
    • Individually-wrapped food options. Yes. Everything.
    • Safe dining setup. Yep. Separated tables.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food Glorious Food (and Drinks!)

The food situation is… extensive. Too extensive? Maybe. But here we go:

  • Restaurants: Multiple! There's a restaurant and several bars, including a poolside bar.
  • Asian Cuisine: Of course, they have it. An Asian breakfast is on offer. There's Asian cuisine in the restaurant too.
  • International Cuisine: Check. They're not slacking on the international cuisine in the restaurant as well.
  • Breakfast: Breakfast [buffet] is a thing. Breakfast service is, too. I might have woken up too late for it - or I was too hungover to get there.
  • Room Service: Available 24-hour - a lifesaver.
  • Variety: They have a coffee shop, what feels like every kind of food, and even a vegetarian restaurant.
  • Happy Hour: Oh, yes. This is important. They know the drill.

The Spa, Relaxation, and… Well, Just Stuff:

  • Spa: A true highlight. The spa is the real deal. Seriously, if you want to relax and recharge, you will like it.
  • Massage: I indulged in a massage, and it was heavenly. It's the best.
  • Pool: Nice swimming pool. There is also a pool with view.

Things to Do (Because Sleeping Isn’t All You Do):

  • Fitness Center: Yes, a fitness center, for all you gym rats.
  • Things to do: So many options! Maybe you want to get a Body scrub or Body wrap.
  • Relax: They want you to relax here. You will find Spa/sauna and Steamroom here.

Services and Conveniences – A Rapid Fire Round:

  • Facilities for disabled guests.
  • Concierge: Helpful.
  • Daily housekeeping: They're on it.
  • Cash withdrawal
  • Laundry service
  • Dry cleaning
  • Convenience store

For the Kids:

  • Babysitting service. The option exists.
  • Kids meal.

Overall Vibe and My Emotional Rollercoaster:

Look, this place is… a lot. It’s glamorous, it’s over-the-top, and it's definitely trying to impress. The staff are friendly, the cleanliness is impeccable, and the amenities are plentiful. This hotel is basically a massive machine designed to coddle you.

The Imperfections (and Why I’m Still Thinking About It):

There are some quirks. The sheer number of options can be overwhelming. The décor is… well, let’s just say, "unique." The service can feel slightly… polished? Like, they're trying very hard to be perfect. And, you know, nothing is perfect.

But here’s the thing: the Asian Greenville Hotel & Resort gets under your skin. It sticks with you. It's a grand, slightly ridiculous, and undeniably memorable experience.

My Opinion:

I'm giving this place a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. They have something here, and it is mostly fun.

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Your Exclusive Offer!

Tempted? Listen, I get it.

Here's what I recommend you do:

Book now and get the following VIP treatment:

  • Complimentary early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability, because, well, you can’t always get what you want).
  • A free bottle of that fancy wine I saw at the poolside bar (because you deserve it!).
  • A voucher for a complimentary spa treatment during your stay.
  • Free Wi-Fi!
  • A guarantee that this place will be a unique experience.

Don't delay! This offer is limited! Click the link Below

(Please remember this is a fictional offer and link).

Book now, and tell them I sent you!

Rome's Hidden Gem: Apartment Margutta Center - Unbelievable Italy Awaits!

Book Now

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Okay, buckle up, buttercup, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, chaotic, and occasionally questionable experience of the Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort in Angeles/Clark, Philippines. Forget pristine itineraries, we're going full messy-human-on-vacation here. Consider this more of a "how-I-survived-and-maybe-enjoyed-it" guide.

Trip: The Search for Aircon Nirvana & the Perfect Sisig (And Maybe a Tan)

Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights (because any longer and I might have needed therapy)

Day 1: Arrival – Smog, Smiles, and a Questionable Massage

  • 1:00 PM: Arrival at Clark International Airport (CRK). Honestly, the airport itself is charmingly basic. Smog? Yeah, there's a healthy dose of that, but the humid warmth feels like a hug. Or maybe that's just the jet lag kicking in. The transfer to the hotel was…interesting. Let’s just say the driver had a very enthusiastic horn and a passion for weaving through traffic that bordered on insanity. I clung to my seat, eyes wide.

  • 2:00 PM: Check-in at Asian Greenville. First impressions? Well, the lobby is… grand. Lots of marble. And a faint, lingering scent of – what is that? – incense mixed with cleaning product. The staff are impeccably polite, though, bless their hearts. They're just so eager to please. I swear I saw one of them practically bow to my luggage.

  • 2:30 PM: Room Reconnaissance. I’d splurged on a "deluxe" room. Deluxe, huh? Okay, it was clean, the AC mostly worked (more on that headache later), and the view was… of another building. Still, a bed is a bed, and a room is a room after a long flight.

  • 3:00 PM: Poolside "Relaxation." Found the pool! It looks lovely in the photos, right? In reality, it’s a tad… crowded. Kids splashing, music blaring, and the sun is beating down with the fiery vengeance of a thousand angry sun gods. I managed to get a lounge chair, slathered on sunscreen (thank god!), and promptly fell asleep for a solid hour, only to wake up feeling like a slightly cooked lobster.

  • 5:00 PM: The Massage of Questionable Comfort. Decided to try the in-house spa. Oh dear. Let’s just say the “deep tissue” massage felt more like being pummeled by a particularly determined marshmallow. There was a lot of giggling from the masseuse (I swear she was as surprised by my knots as I was), and the whole experience left me feeling less relaxed and more… bruised. Note to self: next time, bring my own massage therapist.

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the Hotel Restaurant (a gamble). The menu had everything from pizza to Filipino classics. I went with the Chicken Inasal, because hey, gotta embrace the local flavors, right? It was… acceptable. Edible, definitely. But the rice was a little dry. The waiter spilled something all over my table and then seemed genuinely sorry. Bless his heart, I tipped generously.

  • 9:00 PM: The AC Saga Begins. My room’s aircon was a character. It went on and off on its own schedule, often switching to a delightful "arctic blizzard" mode in the middle of the night. Slept with a blanket and a prayer the first night.

Day 2: Sisig Quest, City Adventures, and the AC Rebellion

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast, and the Quest for Coffee. Breakfast buffet was… adequate. The coffee, however? Watery. Almost criminally so. I need caffeine. I crave caffeine. Made a mental note to find a decent coffee shop STAT.

  • 10:00 AM: The Great Angeles City Adventure! Hired a tricycle (a classic!) to take me into Angeles City. The chaotic streets, the vibrant colors, the sheer energy… it was exhilarating! I’d heard tales of the city's nightlife, but I was on a mission: Sisig. I was determined to find the best sisig in the land!

  • 11:30 AM: Sisig Discovery (Round 1). Found this little shack, tiny thing, but packed with locals. I ordered the sisig. Oh. My. God. It was a symphony of crispy, savory, spicy, and oh-so-satisfying goodness. Pure, unadulterated joy. The best meal I’d had in ages!. My stomach did a happy dance.

  • 1:00 PM: Exploring – Walking around. I explored some more of the city and the backstreets. Saw a few of the darker sides of the city. However, the people make up for the lack of resources or upkeep of the establishments. And that is something that I find truly beautiful.

  • 3:00 PM: Pool Escape (Round 2). Needed to escape the heat, the noise, everything for a minute. Jumped in the pool again. But was getting a bit tired of the crowds.

  • 5:00 PM: BACK TO THE SISIG. Round 2. Couldn't let the day go by without getting another round of sisig. Found another place, tried, and loved.

  • 7:00 PM: AC Rebellion (Part 2). The AC decided it hated me. It was a battle of wills. I called the front desk (they were very apologetic, of course), and they sent someone up. The technician tinkered, muttered, and eventually declared it "fixed." It lasted all of 30 minutes before resuming its icy/off/on cycle. I slept with three blankets and a pillow over my head.

Day 3: Holy Land Resort, and the AC War Continues

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast, and the caffeine rescue! Found a local coffee shop. Thank god, I feel alive again!

  • 10:00 AM: Holy Land resort. We are at the Holy Land in Clark. This place is a bit of a tourist attraction and the most expensive part of our trip. The food is pretty good and the architecture is impressive.

  • 2:00 PM: Rest and Relaxation Got back to the hotel early and went to the pool. However, the crowds and noise got to me. I decided to go back and rest for a minute. Went to bed.

  • 5:00 PM: Dinner and drinks at a local restaurant Went for dinner at a local restaurant. I felt that the food was not as good as my first sisig encounter. However, the drinks were great.

  • 7:00 PM: AC Rebellion (Part 3). The AC was now a personal vendetta. It was now the third night. This time, I'd had enough. I politely, but firmly, demanded a new room. They upgraded me (finally!) to a slightly better room… with slightly better AC. Success!

Day 4: Departure – Goodbyes, and the Promise (or Threat?) of Return

  • 9:00 AM: Farewell Breakfast and packing. The breakfast felt like a victory. Had to grab some more coffee. Finished breakfast and had to pack my things.

  • 11:00 AM: Last-Minute Souvenir Shopping. Hit up a local market for some (hopefully) authentic souvenirs. Found some beautiful wooden carvings, and a few t-shirts that I'll probably only wear once.

  • 12:00 PM: Check-Out and Airport Transfer. Smooth check-out. The staff were genuinely sad to see me go. Or maybe they were just relieved to no longer have to deal with my AC complaints. The airport transfer went smoothly this time.

  • 1:00 PM: Departure. Smog, goodbyes, and a promise to return! I had a great time! Definitely coming back with my family.

Overall Assessment:

The Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort? It's… an experience. It's not perfect. It's not luxurious. But it has charm, it has a genuine warmth from the staff, and it's a decent base for exploring Angeles City. The AC issue was a major annoyance, a huge one. But, honestly, I'd go back. Just maybe with earplugs, a stronger AC unit, and an unwavering determination to find even MORE sisig.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (and maybe a slight bonus point for the staff's unwavering politeness)

KLCC Luxury: Soho Suites w/ Stunning Views (5-8 Min Walk!)

Book Now

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Asian Greenville Hotel & Resort - (Angeles/Clark) - Seriously, What's the Deal? A Rambling FAQ

Okay, so *Unbelievable* Luxury? Is that, like, PR hyperbole or the real deal, because I'm skeptical. Let's be real, the internet is full of catfishing resorts.

Alright, buckle up, because this is a complicated one. The "Unbelievable" bit? Yeah, it's a *bit* extra. Look, there are definitely moments of pure, unadulterated indulgence. That ridiculously plush bathrobe? The sheer, almost aggressive politeness of the staff? Those are legit. I remember walking into my room the first time… and I actually *giggled*. Like, a proper, girly, *squee*-inducing giggle. That's the luxury they're selling, and in those initial moments, they deliver. But… (and there's always a but, isn't there?)…

The devil, as they say, is in the details. And some of those details… well, let's just say they aren't *quite* up to the "unbelievable" hype. More on that later, I’m getting ahead of myself… Basically, it depends on your definition of "unbelievable." Is it the best hotel on the *planet*? Nah. Is it a supremely comfortable, well-appointed place to relax and maybe even forget your existential dread for a few days? Absolutely. Hold the phone, I need a drink. This is thirsty work.

What about the location? Is it actually near Angeles/Clark? Because, honestly, I kind of want to be *in* the action, or at least close enough to it.

Yes! Okay, mostly yes. The Asian Greenville is within relatively easy reach. It’s in a sweet spot there. You’re *close* to both Angeles City's nightlife (go get your fix of the street food, the markets, the… *ahem*.. other entertainment) AND Clark’s more tourist-y, clean, expensive side. Think a short grab a taxi ride away for both. Clark is where you have your fancy restaurants, the big malls, the golf courses. Angeles is… well, Angeles is Angeles. It’s a whole different vibe.

The only downside? Traffic. It's a bit of a lottery. Sometimes you breeze through, and other times you're stuck inching along, contemplating your life choices. So, factor in travel time. Definitely use Grab or a trusted taxi. Don't… just don't… rent a car. Trust me. My blood pressure can't handle it. Also, the location is pretty safe. The hotel is secure and the surrounding area is patrolled.

Let's talk rooms. Are they actually as swanky as the pictures? And, importantly, are they clean? I have serious germophobia.

The pictures? Mostly accurate. The rooms are definitely stylish. Think sleek, modern Asian design. Wood, clean lines, and a general feeling of calm. The bathrooms are *gorgeous*. I swear, I spent a solid hour just staring at the marble in mine. And the bed? Heavenly. Like, seriously, I could have lived in that bed. It cradled me in a cloud of luxurious cotton and... well, you get the idea.

Cleanliness? YES. This is where they really shine. I am, shall we say, *particular*. I inspect things. I check corners. I sniff for dust. (Don't judge!). The rooms at the Asian Greenville are consistently pristine. Immaculate. They clearly take pride in their housekeeping. I could practically eat off the floor (though I wouldn't, for obvious reasons). Okay, they might not be *eating-off-the-floor* clean clean clean, but they are seriously well maintained. I give it a solid A+; it’s top-notch.

The pool scene… Spill. Is it a relaxing oasis, or a screaming-kids-fest? Because I crave some peace and quiet.

Okay, the pool situation. This is where things get… interesting. The pool itself is lovely. Seriously. Beautiful. Crystal clear water, tasteful landscaping, plenty of sun loungers. And (here's the kicker) it's usually pretty quiet. I've never encountered a screaming-kids-fest, thank the heavens. Maybe I've been lucky, but generally, it's a relaxing oasis.

However… and this is a BIG however… there's a persistent issue with… *ahem*… people reserving sun loungers with towels and then vanishing for hours. It drives me absolutely bonkers. You'd think a hotel that prides itself on luxury would crack down on that nonsense. But, alas, they don't. So, you might have to do a bit of a stakeout to snag a good spot. Try going early. Or late. Avoid peak times. Or, you could do what I do: find a shady spot, order a cocktail, and glare passive-aggressively at anyone who dares to leave a towel unattended for more than 30 minutes. Totally normal behavior.

The food! Is the food good? And is it *expensive* good?

Okay, the food. This is another mixed bag. The in-house restaurants are… good. They're definitely not *bad*. They're well-prepared. The presentation is nice. You can definitely get a decent meal. The breakfast buffet is… pretty impressive, actually. Loads of options, from Western staples to some delicious local dishes. I may have inadvertently overeaten a couple of times. The pastries? Don't even get me started. They're lethal.

However… and this is where the "expensive" part comes in… it's *pricey*. Seriously pricey. Compared to what you can get outside the hotel (which, let's be honest, is usually far more authentic and delicious), it's… a splurge. Consider budgeting for the food. Or, do what a lot of us do: venture out for the majority of your meals. There are some phenomenal options in Angeles City, or Clark. Just make sure you get a ride back if you're enjoying the local, um, *beverages*! And maybe bring some snacks from home. You know, for emergencies.

Tell me more about the staff. Are they genuinely helpful and friendly, or is it the forced smiles thing?

The staff is *wonderful*. Genuinely, truly wonderful. They are someWallet Friendly Stay

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines

Asian Greenville Hotel and Resort Angeles / Clark Philippines