
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Treebo Fortune Home Expressway - Delhi NCR's Hidden Gem!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we’re diving HEADFIRST into the swirling, slightly-stained (in a good way, I PROMISE) world of Treebo Fortune Home Expressway. Forget fluffy press releases, this is the real deal, a chaotic, honest, and maybe slightly sleep-deprived review. And guess what? I went in with expectations lower than a limbo contest and came out… well, you'll see.
Headline: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Treebo Fortune Home Expressway - Delhi NCR's Hidden Gem! …Or Is It? A Messy, Honest, and Mostly Positive Review.
First things first: Accessibility. Okay, so this is a big deal for me. I'm not exactly a gazelle, and I appreciate a place that doesn't make me feel like I'm scaling Everest just to get a cup of coffee. Good news! They’ve got an elevator (praise be!), and facilities for disabled guests. I didn't personally test the wheelchair accessibility to the nth degree, but from what I saw, getting around seemed pretty straightforward. Exterior corridors made me feel a little more comfortable, like the fire escape was close by in case of any kind of emergency.
On-site Accessible Restaurants/Lounges: Didn't see any exact information around these, I'll ask the staff more about it next time!
Cleanliness and Safety - Because Let's Be Real, That's the First Thing on Your Mind. Okay, so, let's be frank. I walked in expecting the usual… let's just call it "Indian hotel-adjacent" cleanliness. You know what I mean. But… the Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays… it was all there. They are REALLY leaning in here to the hygiene thing. Felt comfortable, even a little too comfortable (in the good way). The Hand sanitizer stations were everywhere, and the staff were definitely trained, which is a huge win! And the staff is trained in safety protocol! Thank god! I mean, look at the world we live in. Makes you feel like they actually… care. And that, my friends, is a surprisingly refreshing feeling. They even had individually-wrapped food options – which is brilliant for the germaphobe in me (and probably you too, let’s be honest). They also had Safe dining setup and Sanitized kitchen and tableware items.
They also had a First-aid kit and a Doctor/nurse on call.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – My Personal Playground!
Right. Food. This is where things get…interesting. I love food, ok? I love a buffet, I love to get a little too full. The hotel offers Restaurants, a Snack bar, and a Coffee shop. I indulged in the Asian breakfast – a glorious symphony of flavors. They had a Buffet in restaurant service. The Coffee/tea in restaurant was solid, a good way to start a morning. The Poolside bar had good vibes and a few decent drinks, which for a weary traveler like myself, is exactly what the doctor ordered. They also had a Happy hour, which I unfortunately missed, but I will be back for. The A la carte in restaurant, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, and Western cuisine in restaurant.
For lunch, I went for the Soup in restaurant. I think it was a chicken soup? I'm not sure, but it was hot and nourishing. The Desserts in restaurant were… well, let’s just say I overindulged. No regrets. They also have room service, which is a HUGE plus when you just want to order everything and hide in your room.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax – From Spa to… Sauna, Oh My!
Okay, this is where Treebo Fortune…kinda blew my mind. I’m not normally a "spa person," but I heard rumors of a Pool with view and a Sauna so… I mean, who could resist? They also have a Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, and Steamroom. I tried the sauna, and I was hooked. I went in skeptical, and came out reborn. I went back the next day. And the next. I am now a sauna convert. All the stress melted away. I just sat there, sweating out all the worries of the world. They also had a nice Swimming pool and Swimming pool [outdoor] which I didn't manage to enjoy, but next time!
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Make a Big Difference
This is where Treebo shines. They REALLY think of everything. Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, and Xerox/fax in business center. I am overwhelmed with the options available to me!
For the Kids – Because Family Vacations are a Thing, Right? They had Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal. I'm not a parent, but I saw some happy kids around. Maybe the little angels got their own personal saunas too?
Accessibility, Security, and Getting Around - The Essentials They have Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, and Valet parking. I definitely appreciated the free parking – Delhi traffic is a nightmare, so being able to park the car without any issues was a godsend.
Available in All Rooms - The Fine Print Here's the rundown: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
The Room – My Personal Oasis… Mostly.
Okay, the room. This is where the "luxury" part truly shines. Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], and Window that opens. The bed was an extra long bed, and I sank right into it. Pure heaven after a day of… well, everything. The Blackout curtains were a lifesaver. The coffee/tea maker was a lifesaver. The complimentary tea was a lifesaver. Ok, I love tea. The Refrigerator was a nice touch for a late-night snack (or more tea…).
Internet Access: Of course, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, along with Internet [LAN], which is quite a bonus.
The Not-So-Perfect (But Still Charming) Bits…
Look, no place is perfect. There were a few minor hiccups. The wi-fi went out once but was quickly sorted and the elevator felt a little old. But honestly, they are minor compared to all the good.
Overall Impression:
Treebo Fortune Home Expressway is a hidden gem, I'd say! It’s a comfortable, relatively relaxing, and pretty damn luxurious hotel, with some truly unexpected benefits. The safety precautions are top-notch, the staff is amazing, and the amenities are plentiful. It’s not flawless, but it’s GOT HEART. And honestly, that
Romanian Escape: Unforgettable Galati Hotel City Break!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're diving headfirst into my take on Treebo Fortune Home Expressway, New Delhi & NCR. This ain't gonna be your sanitized, PR-approved itinerary. This is gonna be real. This is gonna be… well, let's see what it becomes.
Pre-Trip Panic & Preparations (aka the Night Before Disaster)
Okay, so, it’s 2 AM. I'm staring at my (mostly) unpacked suitcase. Air tickets? Check. Passport? Probably. (Deep breath. Goes and checks. Phew.) I should have done this ages ago, but work was… a thing. And then there was that Netflix binge that escalated. Pro-tip: Don't binge-watch a true-crime documentary the night before a trip! It's going to haunt your dreams about pickpockets and dodgy rickshaw drivers. The worst part? Realized I haven't even looked at a Delhi map. Gotta get those vital Delhi Belly meds!
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi – A Sensory Overload (The Good, The Bad, and the Butter Chicken)
Morning (5:00 AM, because apparently, I hate sleep): The alarm screams. I scream back. Finally, I make it to the airport, feeling more like a zombie than a seasoned traveler. The flight… well, it was a flight. You know the drill. Cramped, dry air, crying babies. Someone actually clapped when we landed. Unreal!
Mid-Morning (Airport Hell & Arrival at Treebo): Okay, the Delhi airport is HUGE. Finding the "pre-paid taxi" stand felt like navigating a labyrinth. And the driver? Let's just say he was… enthusiastic. About everything. The honking, the chaos, the sheer vibrancy of the city… it’s a lot. Made it to Treebo. Rooms are fine, it gives me a relief seeing the room. Clean and a bit basic but does the job. The AC is blasting, which I appreciate.
Afternoon (First Taste of Delhi – and Maybe Regret): Against all advice, I bravely ventured out for lunch. I chose a little place near the hotel. It looked unassuming. I ordered butter chicken (of course! It's a law). And it was… amazing. The best butter chicken I have ever eaten. I nearly ordered another plate! Then, the tummy rumble started. Oh god. Did I just curse myself? Should have waited till now for taking those meds.
Late Afternoon (Exploring… and Maybe Regretting More): Tried to be a tourist. Went to India Gate. Massive. Impressive. But also, so. freaking. hot. And the crowds! I lasted maybe an hour before I needed a cold drink and a sit-down. Found a random juice vendor, and now my gut is a hurricane. I'm pretty sure I consumed more dust than juice.
Evening (Treebo Retreat and Reflecting on my Life Choices): Back at the hotel. Procrastinated on the medication again. I'm lying on the bed, listening to the sounds of Delhi. The honking doesn't stop. And wow! I remember how much I love exploring, I love new cultures, and how much I love food, however, now I'm praying I don't regret that butter chicken. Maybe I should order room service… something plain. Rice and… chicken soup? Am I getting old?
Day 2: The Monuments and the Markets (and the Never-Ending Rumble)
Morning (The Red Fort – Majestic and Miserable): Woke up. Still alive. Relief. Tried to eat a plain toast for breakfast. Red Fort was incredible, but the heat was a savage beast. I felt like I was melting. Took a lot of pictures. Felt like I was going to pass out.
Mid-Morning (Chandni Chowk – A Sensory Explosion I Love and Hate at the Same Time): Right. Chandni Chowk. The legendary market. Chaos. Sweet, glorious chaos. Food stalls everywhere. Spices piled high. People, a sea of people, jostling. I got completely lost. And loved it. And then… I started to regret that third glass of that orange juice with the vendor. (I told myself I shouldn't have it)
Afternoon (Trying to Be a Good Tourist – and Failing): Took a rickshaw. The rickshaw driver (another enthusiastic one!), took me to some random “temple.” It was beautiful, but I was so focused on my stomach, that I didn't feel much. I should have listened to the guidebooks.
Late Afternoon (Back to the Hotel, Again - The Meds Finally Kicking In): I felt like a defeated gladiator returning to his tent. Room service, this time, was just plain boiled rice. And… a banana. I'm living the life of a health guru. Finally took my medicine. Finally, the churning stopped! The AC is my best friend. I really, really appreciate the AC.
Evening (Attempted Cultural Immersion): Researched the area. Looked for a good restaurant for dinner. Found a restaurant with reviews that seemed alright. Still, the paranoia of my earlier butter chicken fiasco looms over me. I'm going to order a vegetarian dish. Maybe the Dal Makhani. Or something. I'm going for it.
Day 3: Departure (and Vowing to Learn from My Mistakes)
- Morning (The Hotel Shuffle): Slept well, finally! Packed. Checked out. The hotel staff were nice. More than I expected.
- Mid-Morning (Airport Again, the Repeat Experience): Heading back to the airport. Reflecting on the whirlwind of experiences.
- Afternoon (Goodbye Delhi!): Delhi, you magnificent, messy beast. I loved you, and I hated you. And I’ll totally be back. I just need a vacation from my vacation. And maybe… another dose of those Delhi belly meds.
- Evening (Reflecting – and Planning the Next Adventure!): On flight, and trying to find out the next destination I would like to explore.
Quirks, Random Thoughts, and Important Lessons Learned:
- The Honking: It's not just noise. It's a way of life. Embrace it. (Or at least, try to.)
- The Food: Street food roulette is NOT a game for the faint of heart. Pack Pepto-Bismol.
- The Heat: Hydrate. Seriously. Hydrate like your life depends on it. (It might.)
- The People: The people in Delhi were incredibly welcoming and helpful, even the rickshaw drivers. (Even the enthusiastic ones!)
- Treebo: Perfectly decent digs. Comfortable enough. Got the job done.
- Never trust a vendor with a overly-charming smile.
- Listen to your body! (Duh.)
- **Most important lesson! ** Always book a tour guide.
So there you have it. My unfiltered, slightly chaotic Delhi experience. It wasn't perfect; it wasn't always pretty. But it was real. And it was mine. And I wouldn’t trade it for anything… except maybe a slightly less dramatic stomach.
Luxury 1BR+Extra Room in Tangerang's Hottest Spot: Branz BSD City!
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Treebo Fortune Home Expressway - Delhi NCR's Hidden Gem?! (Or is it...?) - Your Burning Questions Answered (Maybe)
So, is this place REALLY "unbelievable" luxury? Because, let's be real, "luxury" can mean anything these days.
Okay, okay, buckle up, because the "unbelievable" part? That's subjective, like cilantro. I'm no hotel snob, but I've seen *stuff*. Walking in, the lobby is… well, it's there. Not breathtaking. Not grotty. Just… the lobby. First impressions, you know? Now, the *room*… Ah, the room. Let's just say the bed was comfy, like sinking into a marshmallow, which is a solid start. The bathroom, though? The showerhead was a little… *enthusiastic*. Like, it wanted to drown me. And the "luxury" toiletries? They were probably more "generic hotel soap." But hey, they're free. The "unbelievable" part? Maybe more in the context of the price point. It's *decent* for what you pay. My expectations were sky-high (thanks, marketing!), and I came back to earth pretty quick. Still, not a disaster. Just… not quite Buckingham Palace, alright?
What's the deal with the "Expressway" part? Is it actually conveniently located? Because traffic in Delhi NCR is… a thing.
Okay, the Expressway. See, *that's* the tricky part. "Conveniently located" is a matter of perspective, like whether pineapple belongs on pizza (it does, fight me!). It's *near* the expressway. But "near" in Delhi NCR can mean anything from "a five-minute hop" to "a two-hour epic odyssey." When I went, it was a mixed bag. Getting *to* the hotel was a breeze. Getting *out*… let's just say I saw a level of traffic I thought was reserved for the apocalypse. So, check the traffic reports. Plan accordingly. Book a driver. Pray to the traffic gods. You've been warned. The key is patience. And maybe a good podcast. I was late for everything. Absolutely everything.
The online photos look amazing. Is the reality the same, or is it the classic "Instagram vs. Reality" scenario?
Oh, those photos? Yeah. Shiny, perfect, professional-looking. It's like the hotel hired *actual* magic, not just a slightly-less-than-competent photographer. The room *does* look like the pictures, mostly. The bed definitely *felt* like the photos. The lighting? That's where the magic happened. The real-life lighting might not be as… flattering. Let’s put it that way. And the "spacious" room? Still spacious. But maybe… cleverly angled in the photos. They're like those online dating profiles that are all angles and perfect lighting. Don't get me wrong, the room was perfectly acceptable, but it wasn't quite the paradise the photos promised. I didn't find the hotel's pool. I was *certain* there was a pool. I searched. And searched. Maybe I missed it. Or maybe it was only a figment of the brochure's imagination. I'm still not sure. And the food... Okay, the food. Let's talk about the food.
What's the breakfast like? Because a bad hotel breakfast can ruin your whole day.
The breakfast. Oh, the breakfast. This is where things get *interesting*. It's included, which is always a win in my book! The spread? Uh… It was *there*. You know? The typical suspects – eggs (scrambled or omelette), toast, maybe some pastries (they tasted… *industrial*), a selection of Indian breakfast items (the *aloo paratha* was okay-ish) and then, the crowning glory: the coffee. The coffee was… *weak*. Like, seriously, ridiculously, apologetically weak. I needed a double shot of espresso just to feel human. After that, I grabbed some of the delicious aloo paratha. Then... I overdid it! I ate so much breakfast, I almost didn't need lunch. Almost. Breakfast is a tricky business. You'll probably find *something* you like. But don't go in expecting a Michelin-starred experience. Just… manage your expectations. Oh, and they had fresh fruit! I ate some of that. Still trying to maintain a healthy diet, even at 6:00 AM.
Are there any good restaurants or things to do nearby? Or am I going to be stuck at the hotel the entire time?
Okay, this is where my brain goes a little fuzzy again, because I was busy getting *lost* in the traffic. Actually, I had to take a breath. Okay. There *are* some options nearby, but "nearby" is relative, as we've established. I'm talking a short drive, not a leisurely stroll. I tried to look for a good restaurant. I *thought* I saw one that looked promising, it was a solid drive away, which meant MORE TRAFFIC. Ugh. The hotel staff can probably point you in the right direction. Depending on what you're after. I would avoid going to the mall. I had a bad experience with the mall, and... well, let's just say I won't be going back. If you're looking for peace and quiet, then you *might* want to stay at the hotel. But don't expect incredible culinary experiences. You might have better luck ordering in, to be fully honest.
Was the staff helpful? Because a grumpy staff can really kill the vibe.
The staff. The staff were… *okay*. They weren't overly enthusiastic, which is fine, I get it, it's a job. They weren't rude, either. Just… there. They answered questions, they pointed me in the vague direction of… something. They provided the basics. Check-in was quick, though. A big plus! And they did their best to deal with a very stressed-out me who couldn't find her car and couldn't find the gym. But, in the grand scheme of things, they were fine. Perfectly adequate. They weren't the reason I'd book or not book again, put it that way.
Would you stay there again? Be honest!
Honestly? Okay, *deep breath*. Probably. It wasn't a disaster. It wasn't paradise. It was… a hotel. A decent hotel. The price point is attractive. The bed was comfy. The breakfast was *passable*. If I needed to be in that area again, on a budget, I would consider it. If I had more money, I'd probably look elsewhere. But for a quick trip, a night or two, it's… fine. Just don't go in expecting miracles. Manage your expectations. And for the love of all that is holy, check the traffic reports. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a double espresso. And maybe a vacation. Away from traffic. And hotel "luxury." I am so tired. And hungry.

