Croatia's Most Luxurious 2-Bedroom Suite Awaits: Legatus Apartment!

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Croatia's Most Luxurious 2-Bedroom Suite Awaits: Legatus Apartment!

Legatus Apartment: Forget the Brochure, This is the Real Deal (and It's Worth It)

Okay, so you're thinking Croatia, fancy digs, maybe a little "splurge on yourself" vibe? You’ve hit the jackpot because I just went HAM at the Legatus Apartment, and I’m here to tell you… it's ridiculously good. Forget the polished PR speak; I'm gonna give you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me Yelp!

First Impressions (Or, "My Jaw Hit the Marble Floor")

Legatus Apartment is NOT kidding with its name. "Luxurious" doesn't even begin to cover it. We're talking next-level swank. From the moment we pulled up (the "car park [free of charge]" and "valet parking" were VERY welcome after the flight!), I was floored. The lobby? More like a ridiculously stylish gallery. "Air conditioning" in the…public area? Duh, it’s everywhere! Thank god, because Croatia in summer is… toasty.

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag, But Mostly Good

Look, I'm not a mobility expert, but I did notice a few things. The elevator was a godsend. Facilities for disabled guests are advertised, but I didn't personally test them. I'd recommend confirming specific requirements with the hotel beforehand. There IS an "exterior corridor," which is pretty standard, and plenty of space to maneuver, which is a good sign. There's also CCTV (a lot!), and it felt safe.

The Suite: Oh. My. God.

Okay, the 2-bedroom suite. Seriously, pack your jaw, because you're gonna need it. The "air conditioning" was PERFECT. Blackout curtains? Yes, please. And the bed? Extra long. I could starfish myself to oblivion, and still have room for a small army of stuffed animals (don't judge me). The "bathrobes" were fluffy, the "slippers" were fresh, and the "complimentary tea" saved me from a caffeine-withdrawal-induced tantrum when I first woke up.

The whole "seating area" situation was an entire VIBE which was great for the lazy afternoons we spent watching the TV. The "complimentary tea" and "coffee/tea maker" were HUGE wins. Speaking of wins, having a full "refrigerator" meant I could stock up on local goodies and hide them from my hungry travel companion (spoiler alert: they found them anyway). I even used the "laptop workspace," which was actually ergonomic for once! The "mini bar" wasn't cheap, but hey, you're on vacation, right? I felt like the room was well "soundproof" because the neighbors hardly disrupted us at all.

Cleanliness & Safety: Peace of Mind, Baby

This place is obsessed with being clean, and I LOVED it. I felt incredibly safe and cared for. "Hand sanitizer" was everywhere, which is crucial in these times. Daily disinfection in common areas, individually wrapped food options… I mean, they're really doing it right. The staff, fully "trained in safety protocol," weren't just going through the motions. I'm talking genuine smiles and helpfulness. There's a "doctor/nurse on call" and a "first aid kit," just in case. The fact they offered "room sanitization opt-out available" gave me a lot of respect for this place.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Foodie Paradise Alert

Listen, I am a food person. And Legatus? Legatus DELIVERS.

  • Breakfast: Forget the lukewarm hotel buffet of yore. We opted for "Breakfast in room" one day, and it was a treat. Imagine waking up to a gourmet spread of fresh pastries, fruit, and perfectly brewed coffee. You can also get "Breakfast [buffet]" in the restaurant which is a solid option. The "Asian breakfast" was available too, so everyone’s happy.

  • Restaurants: The "restaurants" themselves were fantastic. One night we indulged in "International cuisine" at one of the on-site spots. Seriously, the service felt elevated and the food was great. The "A la carte in restaurant" menu was extensive.

  • Snacks and Drinks: The "poolside bar" was a must, perfect for aperitifs before dinner. "Coffee/tea in restaurant" and "juice" options are available. You can get a "salad in restaurant" if you're trying to be healthy. It all hits the spot, after a long day of traveling.

  • Room Service: Available "24-hour," which is a lifesaver when jet lag hits you at 3 am.

Things to Do (and Chill): Pampering and Playtime

  • The Pool: Oh. My. God. The "swimming pool [outdoor]" and "pool with view" situation is insane. Picture this: crystal-clear water, stunning views, and a complete lack of screaming children (mostly. Kids are, well, kids.)
  • The Spa: I'm not usually a spa person. I'm more of a "nap on the beach" person, but the Legatus spa is a total winner. I got a "massage," and then a "foot bath," just because I could. The "sauna" and "steamroom" were blissful.
  • Fitness Center: My friend is a gym rat, and she said the "fitness center" was top-notch. Me, I was all about the "ways to relax."

Services and Conveniences: They Thought of Everything

  • Concierge: The "concierge" was incredibly helpful, setting up tours and recommending restaurants.
  • Check-in/out: "Check-in/out [express]" and the "contactless check-in/out" were super smooth.
  • Daily housekeeping: This is the kind of service that makes you feel like royalty.
  • Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Ironing: Laundry service was amazing, but trust me, the "ironing service" is worth it.
  • Business Facilities: They have several "meeting/banquet facilities." If you are there for business, it is a good place to get work done.

For the Kids: Family Friendly? Absolutely

We didn't have kids with us, but I saw a lot of families and it looked like LEGATUS had a great "Babysitting service," a "Kids meal" option and the facilities seemed well equipped.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy

"Airport transfer" was a life saver. "Car park [free of charge]" and "on-site" were convenient.

Imperfections/Things to Know (Because I'm Honest!)

  • The Price: This place is a splurge. But honestly? For the quality, the space, and the experience, it's worth it. If you can afford it, book it.
  • Distance to the City Center: It's a bit outside the hustle and bustle, which is actually kind of a good thing.

The Offer: Book Now and Get Your Croatian Dream Vacation Started!

Tired of the same old hotel routine? Craving a luxurious escape where every detail is designed for your comfort and enjoyment?

Croatia's Most Luxurious 2-Bedroom Suite Awaits: Legatus Apartment!

Imagine this:

  • Waking up in a spacious suite designed for ultimate comfort, with separate bedrooms, a lavish living area, and your own private balcony.
  • Indulging in gourmet dining, from a decadent breakfast in bed to exquisite dinners at the on-site restaurants.
  • Relaxing by the stunning pool with breathtaking views, or unwinding in the luxurious spa with a massage and sauna session.
  • Enjoying the peace of mind that comes with exceptional cleanliness, safety protocols, and personalized service.

Book your stay at the Legatus Apartment now and receive:

  • A complimentary bottle of local Croatian wine upon arrival. Start your vacation off right with a taste of the region!
  • A 10% discount on all spa treatments. Pamper yourself and experience the ultimate relaxation.
  • Early check-in or late check-out (subject to availability). Maximize your time and enjoy every moment of your stay.

Don't miss out on the chance to experience the ultimate Croatian getaway. This offer is only available for a limited time, so book your stay at the Legatus Apartment today!

Click here to book now and treat yourself to the vacation you deserve! (Link to booking page)

Uncover Morocco's Hidden Gem: Errafiqi Safi's Magical Maison d'Hôtes

Book Now

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! This isn't your sanitized brochure-speak travel itinerary. This is the raw, unfiltered, probably wine-soaked, chronicle of a potential trip to… drumroll … the Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite in Split, Croatia! And let me tell you, just the thought of luxury is already making me feel both thrilled and slightly inadequate. Okay, here we go…

Day 1: Arrival, Anxiety & Aperol Spritzes (or, the Art of Jet Lag Denial)

  • Morning (aka, Before 10 AM): Oh god, the flight. The horror of flying. Look, I'm a nervous flyer. So, "smooth" is not in my vocabulary. Let's just hope the Croatian airlines' staff (who, by the way, will probably be impossibly chic) are understanding of my potential mid-flight panic attacks. Hopefully, the complimentary drinks will help me get through the flight. I'm also relying on the airport duty-free shop to provide emergency chocolate to ease the anxiety.
  • Afternoon (Split Time!): Land! Survive! Breathe! Find the transfer that I definitely pre-booked (because the thought of navigating Croatian public transport in a jet-lagged haze is terrifying). The Legatus Luxury Apartment better look as good as the photos because, after that flight, I deserve a castle made of silk. We'll get the keys, unpack (ugh, unpacking!), and immediately assess the damage caused by the travel.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening (Aperol O'Clock): Okay, this is the only important part of the first day. Finding an Aperol Spritz. Or maybe three. Because, jet lag. I'm picturing a scene: sun setting over the Dalmatian coast, sparkling Aperol in hand, and a smug sense of "Look at me, I'm in Croatia!" I'll find a recommendation for a bar with a view.
  • Evening (Dinner & Disaster Probability): Now, here's where things could go sideways. I'll attempt to find a restaurant. Hopefully, I'll research before leaving the apartment. But honestly, I'm kind of hoping for a near disaster. Something to tell the grandkids about. I am picturing getting totally lost, ending up in a back alley with more cats than people. But, I'll order myself some grilled fish with a side of Croatian wine. Let's see how it goes!

Day 2: Diocletian's Palace and Overthinking (Or, the Glory and the Guilt)

  • Morning (History & Hangovers): Okay, so, the Aperol Spritzes from last night might have led to a slightly rough morning. But, gotta rally! Diocletian's Palace. It's a UNESCO World Heritage site, so I'm obligated to go. I'll probably buy a tour, mostly because my knowledge of ancient Roman history is, shall we say, "lacking." And I'd like to actually understand wth I'm looking at.
  • Midday (Wandering & Wondering): Okay, so, the tour! Oh boy. I'll probably zone out at some point and start daydreaming about my life, my choices, and if I packed too many pairs of shoes. (Spoiler alert: I always pack too many shoes.) Also, are there any hidden art galleries, shops, or side streets with even more cats to encounter? Those are the real questions.
  • Afternoon (Lunch & Self-Loathing): Lunch time! Time to overthink everything again. Where? What? What did I wear? Probably a cafe. I'll sit outside, drink some coffee, and watch the world go by. I'll also probably do a deep dive into Trip Advisor, second-guessing every single decision I've made regarding this trip.
  • Evening (Sunset, Seafood, and Serious Regret): Sunset. The Dalmatian coast at dusk. It's supposed to be breathtaking. I hope it is, because lord knows I need some beauty in my life after all that. I am going to find the best seafood restaurant in Split, even if it means walking for miles. And I'll order more wine, and then I'll spend the night looking at the pictures of all the friends who aren't there.

Day 3: Islands Ahoy! (Or, the Great Boat Anxiety)

  • Morning (Packing: A Serious Undertaking): Today, a boat trip! I, a land-loving creature, shall face the sea! I'll be packing, which is code for "making a complete mess and forgetting at least one essential item." Sunscreen? Check. Hat? Maybe? (I have a strong aversion to hats.) I'll probably end up bringing way too much, just in case.
  • Late Morning/Early Afternoon (Boat Life and the Dread): Ferry to a gorgeous Croatian island. I chose one because I saw pictures. Hopefully, it lives up to the hype. I'm picturing crystal-clear water. Azure skies. Peace. But I'm also picturing seasickness. And sunburn. And regretting not bringing a book.
  • Afternoon (Island Bliss?): Snorkeling? Swimming? Sunbathing? I should do all those things. But let's be honest, I'll probably spend half the time worrying about sharks. And the other half comparing myself to all the unbelievably attractive people on the beach. However, the water will be beautiful. Even if I'm afraid to swim, I'm going to make sure to soak my feet once and feel some peace.
  • Evening (Boat back to Split and a Bad Decision): Boat back. Sun-kissed hopefully. Maybe a little tipsy. I'll return to Split, and likely make a late-night food decision. Perhaps something I'll regret in the morning.

Day 4: Marjan Hill Hike & the Search for the "Perfect" Photo (Or, the Quest for Instagram Glory)

  • Morning (Walking, Ugh): Marjan Hill. Hike. It's supposed to be amazing. I'll try to climb to the top. I'll probably stop halfway to gasp for air. I'll probably take a million pictures, hoping to capture the "perfect" image. (Spoiler alert: the perfect picture is always the one you don't take).
  • Afternoon (The Perfect Lunch): I need a reward after that hike. I'm going to find a restaurant in Split that's known for its amazing food, and I'll eat lunch there.
  • Late Afternoon (Shopping & Souvenirs): Shopping. Souvenirs! I'll try to find something that says "I'm cultured" and "I'm not a complete idiot tourist." But I'll inevitably end up buying a tacky t-shirt. It's practically a tradition.
  • Evening (Goodbye Dinner): A last, epic dinner to celebrate the end of the vacation. I don't want it to end! Also, must be a good view for the final, "look at me I'm in Croatia!" photo for Instagram.

Day 5: Departure (Or, The Post-Holiday Meltdown)

  • Morning (Packing, Again): The dreaded packing. This time, with increased anxiety. I'll probably cry a little.
  • Afternoon (Adios, Croatia): The long journey home. I'll spend the whole flight replaying the trip in my head. I'll make a mental list of all the things I didn't do. And I'll start planning my next trip as soon as I land. Because, let's be real, travel is the only thing that actually matters, right?
  • Evening (Back Home, and Feeling Blue): Return home to life. I'll start fantasizing about going back. Oh well. Until next time, Croatia!
Hanoi's HOTTEST Serviced Apartment: V-HOUSE 6 Awaits!

Book Now

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Apartment: Ready to be Spoiled in Croatia? (Yeah, You Are!) - FAQ-ish Thingy

Okay, spill the beans! What's the *actual* deal with this "Legatus Apartment?" Is it really as ridiculously luxurious as it *sounds*?

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because yes. It *is*. I mean, I've stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once, and this? This is like... crashing a private jet (figuratively speaking, of course. I wish.). Legatus, let me tell you, is not just a place to *stay*. It's an *experience*. Think: marble floors you could practically ice skate on (don't, you'll trip), a view that'll make your jaw drop (literally - I almost chipped a tooth), and all the fancy gadgets you can shake a stick at (and I *did* shake a stick, just to… test things). It's the kind of place where you feel like you should be wearing a silk robe and sipping something expensive, even if you're just, you know, eating a packet of crisps in your pyjamas, which, by the way, I totally did. No shame.

Two bedrooms, huh? So, it's good for a family? Or, like, a couple who *really* needs their space?

Both! Honestly. It's brilliant for both. I went with my best friend, Karen (bless her, she snores like a grumpy walrus), and the second bedroom was a *godsend*. I could escape her nocturnal orchestra and actually sleep! But if you've got kids, or you just want your own little sanctuary within the sanctuary, it's perfect. The rooms aren't just *rooms*, mind you. They're little havens of comfort. And the bathrooms? Oh, the bathrooms! Honestly, they are so good I could live in them. I actually thought about it. Then I remembered I can't afford to.

What's the view like? Because a bad view can totally ruin a luxury experience.

Right?! Okay, the view. You're gonna want to prepare yourself. I'm talking seriously gorgeous. I'm still dreaming about it. It's probably the best view I've ever had, and I grew up in a place that had a perfectly fine view of, well, fields. But this? This was the Adriatic sea, sparkling like a thousand scattered diamonds. And the sunsets? Forget about it. I took about a million photos (and maybe cried a little, don't judge), because I knew I’d never see anything that perfect again. The little balcony – *chef’s kiss*. Just don’t drop anything, because the fall is a doozy. (Learned that the hard way with my phone charger. Doh!)

Is it kid-friendly? I’m picturing lots of fragile things…

Well, okay, it’s *luxury* luxury. So, I wouldn't let a gaggle of toddlers loose in there without a chaperone. There ARE nice things. But let’s be honest, kids and marble floors... it's a recipe for disaster, right? *However*, if your kids are, you know, reasonably well-behaved human beings, it's doable. It depends on your kids, and your definition of "kid-friendly." They do provide a cot and high chair upon request. And honestly, the space itself is large enough that they can run around a bit without breaking everything. Maybe you could just... strategically place soft things on the floors? Whatever works!

Tell me about the amenities! What kind of spoiling are we talking?

Oh, *the* amenities. Where do I even begin? Picture this: a fully equipped kitchen (I, surprisingly, cooked a meal in it - pasta, don't judge. I was on holiday!), a washing machine (THANK GOODNESS), and a Nespresso machine (essential for surviving Karen's snoring). The bathrooms, as I mentioned, are divine. Think giant soaking tubs and fluffy robes. The towels are the softest things I’ve ever touched. Seriously, I wanted to take one home. They also have a concierge who can do practically *anything*. Need a boat trip? Done. Want recommendations for the best local restaurant? Sorted. Need someone to discreetly dispose of the evidence of your late-night chocolate binge? (Hypothetically speaking, of course). They can probably do that too. It was amazing. I almost forgot my actual real life for a few days.

Alright, the big question: The price. Is it going to make me weep?

Okay, let's be real here. It's not going to be budget backpacking. It's not. But, honestly... considering what you get? It's worth considering. You're paying for *luxury*, for the *experience*, for the *memory*. The price is reflective of the quality, let's just say that. Check their website, because, as I’m no accountant, details fluctuate, but it’s worth it. Think of it as an investment in your sanity, and your Instagram feed. (Kidding!… mostly.) Look, it's a treat-yourself kind of stay. Save up, splurge a little, and just go! You deserve it. Every single person reading this deserves it! You'll never regret it. (Unless you, you know, can't afford to eat for a month afterwards. Then… maybe.)

What's the staff like? Are they super snooty?

Absolutely not. Which, I admit, I was a little worried about. You know, sometimes fancy places can have a bit of an attitude problem. But the staff at Legatus were *amazing*. Super friendly, helpful, and genuinely seemed to care about making your stay wonderful. They were attentive without being intrusive, and they were always ready to go the extra mile. Even when I accidentally set off the smoke alarm (long story involving a dodgy omelette and too much enthusiasm). They were just lovely. That's important, because a place can be beautiful, but if the service sucks, the whole experience suffers. They passed the test with flying colors!

Okay, if you had to nitpick, what’s the *one* thing that wasn't perfect?

Hmm… Well, okay, I’m grasping at straws here. The Wi-Fi was a little… patchy in one corner of the living room. But honestly? That's it. That's my *one* complaint. And if that’s the worst of it, I'm living the dream. Maybe they could add a heated towel rack. Now *that* would be perfection! Oh, and while I'm at it... more free snacks! Just kidding, kind of. I miss it already. Seriously, book it. Just... book it. Before I book it again myself.
Instant Hotel Search

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia

Legatus Luxury Apartment Two Bedroom Suite Split Croatia